L.U.V Madonna
Welcome!!! Login or Register

L.U.V Madonna
Welcome!!! Login or Register

L.U.V Madonna
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

L.U.V MadonnaLog in

Basic Madonna Forum for the community

descriptionUpdates EmptyUpdates

more_horiz
Themes-
I changed the theme to make it look more modern but this is all i can afford. To navigate easier, just use the mobile or app version.

Icons - I changed icon settings to make it more easier for everyone to navigate and to post, ect. If you have any questions about anything, leav eme a PM me or leave a topic post on The Help forum under the off topic Category.

More Updates are yet to come

descriptionUpdates EmptyRules

more_horiz
[b][size=16]LIKE ALL OTHER FORUMS, THERE ARE RULES AND YOU MUST OBEY THEM![/size][/b]

[size=16][b][color=#006600]Important rule here is to [/color][color=#ff0000]respect[/color][color=#006600] one another and do not discriminate when others post something you disagree on. It doesn't matter if there is a hate or love relationship, If there is drama and negative energy, you WILL GET BANNED!!!![/color][/b][/size]

[size=16][b][color=#ff0000]As Madonna fans, we will all respect her not only as an artist but as a human being[/color][color=#006600]. We will not allow "Discrimination" or 'Negativity in this Forum. [/color][/b][/size]

[color=#990099][b][size=16]Also, to prevent temporary banning, and deactivation, DO NOT POST UNRELEASED, & OFFICIALLY RELEASED CONTENT[/size][/b]. [/color]

[size=24][color=#663300][b]If you have questions/ Concerns or need help, Please Let us know. If you want to report something or any other matter, Please report IMMEDIATELY to Administration, Send us proof (A Link or Screenshot) and we will look over. We want to keep this forum as a safe and protected enviornment[/b][/color][/size].
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply